Thursday 19 December 2013

Crack that nut open and bin the bugger

Night before brain op,
 I go in at 7 tomorrow at Salford General , there is only me scheduled by this surgeon and the time span seams to be a few hours including recover from anaesthetic , I will be monitored fro a few hours over the day but I should not be in high dependency or anything like that . Once I am concours and poss eating with out any affects and there is no adverse pressure they will have me down on the ward .

I am till optimistic to be home for Xmas and this is my goal, . As span as I am able to I will post on Facebook or my blog even just to say I'm on my way to the ward.



So see you all on the other side hopefully with a 3 cm less lump and on the way to better vision and no headaches .


Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. We certainly will see you the other side hunni x love u lots xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you, you've battled this before but this time your gonna win the war Sarah kick its sorrow backside into touch you are a fighter and you will be a survivor big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete