Saturday 2 March 2013

Well it's all happening

Finished all my chemo drugs and injections now
got another ultrasound scan next week
Got a pre op appointment and Got my date for my op today 27th march to say bye bye to one boobie and the bloody c  , I can safetly say I am bricking it last time I went under the knife I was 15.


They tell me I will be out In a day if not the same day , they send you home with your drains in now, better than being in bloody hospital I suppose.

It's worked ok as mike is on shut down the first week as it Easter holidays not sure what we will do the week after but I may be ok we shall deal with that when we come to it.

What have I let my self in for:
I have agreed to go on a charity motorbike ride tomorrow , never been on the back of my brothers bike before and I have decided not to wear my wig as it will only come off when I take my helmet off so it will be my first bald outing , but the ride is for st Luke's the local hospice so I suppose its ok anyway.



Chemo brain moment:
Last week mike was out so I sent him a txt saying I had gone to bed early and taken a sleeping pill so may not hear him come in and I ended it " I love u" and them promptly sent it to my team leader hahahahahahahahahahahahah as soon as I did it I relised and spent the next half an hour laughing about it so did she lol xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment