Monday 29 October 2012

TIGGER DAY

images[2]
I was told that there are two types of cancer patients ........Tigger's and Eeyore's................:p
LIMBO.
Thing have been up and down in the last week, due to a Ct scan that did not pull up what they needed,iIl now have to have an MRI done at The Christie, this will be done on Friday,
because of this we have been back to square one,as we do not know what treatment I'm having and when ,as it was all relaying in the scan results, I had got my head straight and was getting my self ready for treatment to start this week.......but hey ho. It is the NHS
WIG SHOPPING.
Well all I can say is OMG
I made an appointment at an "approved NHS supplier" as I get a voucher with some money off , I would get it free if I did not work,
Rod stewart , Anthea Turner , Kevin ( off of brook side) all appeared while I was there, and for some
Unknown reason most of them she had is stock we're blonde.
One even looked like my dog Charlie ...............
charlie boy
I settled on one and have seen another one that she is ordering for me........not blonde
I'm still not convinced about them, but like a wedding dress I have to go and have them refitted once I have no hair ,
I may just stick to head scarfs and wooly hats which I have been buying and practicing wearing, all I know is that I will shave my head before it starts to fall out as I need that little bit of control in my life. Typical it's going to be winter and my head will be bloody cold, I will be able to sympathise with you follically challenged out there.......
BEEN IN TO WORK TODAY
Decided to get my shit together and make a trip in to work , as I have not been in since my diagnosis.
I was nervousness seeing my work colleagues and friends , as I did not know what type of reaction I would get,.....
You were all fab and would you believe it yes I did eventually get fed up of talking about my self lol
I felt like a pop star as people kept coming up and giving me a hug,and wanting to talk to me, at one point I was asked if I was starting to charge for my hugs, I did think about it as I could spend the money on another wig and not a green Mohican as mentioned by some one.............
I really enjoyed coming to see you guys and I loved my hugs from every one , It makes me feel loved and missed and not just a statistic which you can feel like going through this...
I'm hoping to come to see you all again during my treatment, may be in my wig or scarf, you never know , it may happen
P.S I can not believe how much my blog has got people talking and even some of my top bosses know about it, and a massive positive today is some people have started checking their breasts because of me, and men should do so as well, as we all have breast tissue, some just have more than others...............................:DD no comments lol

No comments:

Post a Comment