Monday 29 October 2012

WIG SHOPPING STAGE 2

Today I have been stage 2 wig shopping with Naomi @ .http://www.discretion.uk.net/Home.htm .....she is a bad influence on me.

334298_4340334939421_1957059221_o
I get a choice of two wig shops that I can use my £95 NHS voucher(they are far more expensive than this)
so after trying on rod steward and Anthea turner last week I wanted to see if this place had any other styles



This is how it goes , we go in and she asks me a load of questions,
what lenght ?
what colour ?
straight?
curly?
so the last shop I went to seamed to be mostly blonde or colours of.... And I only got to try on the short ones not really sure why!
This time I'm going in and making sure I try on as many as possible , So then Sarah (what a fab name) starts to pull boxes out , and then the marylin comes out ?? , she says I know it's blonde but try it on and I can get in a different colour if you like it ...................

OMG that has to be the funniest ,and one of the worse wigs I have tried on ,
I might go back to primarni and get the pink one,
176536_10151478886228858_1138152812_o
tears were running down my face from laughing, Naomi is killing her self and Sarah is trying not to laugh and trying to be professional , but that was it she went as well , and from that point she tried to get me to have the marylin with every offer , she even offered me chocolate to take it ...............but there is not enough chocloate for that
because of the fun we had I'm more inclined to get them from Sarah, I felt more comfortable as she read the situation and my personality really well , and for some thing that is a really hard decision to make she made it more fun even though it has a serious side as well.

334755_10151479052883858_2124022229_o
eventually I have decided on 2 styles and I am just waiting for them to come in to the shop.

p.s i have also treated my self to some expensive makeup , The Christies moto is "look good feel better" and im goin to try my hardest.

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment