Wednesday 31 October 2012

Getting my self sorted

Yesterday I collected jessie , she is my new alter ego, she is sassy , sexy , and strong, I may introduce you to her if I think you can handle it.

I am typing this whilst sitting in the day room of St Luke's hospice after having a long session with a very excitable man call Frazer who is the local psycologist and runs hypnotherapy session for people with  cancer and their family's. It helps you cope through this long and possibily hard journey, not that this is everyone's bag , but those of you that know me well I am open to other options out there that  will help me .

I have come out of my session quite relaxed so if anything else I have benefited from that ,

I want control over the things that I can control, like my feelings and my hair ,(which by the way I'm defo cutting off on Saturday), so that is when Jessie will come to light.

I think I will defo come for more sessions of this and see where it takes me , if it help me keep my tigger around more and holds off the Eeyore's , that will do me , and every one is lovely and spending time with me , for me not this bloody growth .

It has been suggested to me to embrace the chemo and become allies in this fight against this bloody thing and between us we will join forces and kick is ass to kingdom come ......


No comments:

Post a Comment