Friday 21 December 2012

an up and down day



Ok so it's time for my 3rd round of FEC just ready for Christmas, Olivia is spending the day with +Naomi Thomas at a garden center making pottery and visiting Santa for the 4th time ,
this is what she made , im well impressed




So we go early to @christie hospital and its not too long before I get my bloods done about an hour and then go to see the doc , he tells me its shrunk even more and the lump under my arm that was easy to find he can not feel it at all , they have decided to give me another FEC in jan then see what the ultrasouns scan shows next week if i need more ......so all amazing and all is normal up to now ,

So we go up stairs to the trial suit to get told that my chair is not booked there its been booked on to the NHS side , it seems that the guy who said he would sort it out three weeks ago did not ,

Now the NHS side is already 1hour delay as the computers have gone down and they are still waiting to get then up and running , so I get told I can wait for the NHS chair as I'm booked on or I can wait poss 2 hours extra to go on to the trial suit once they have a chair free, it difficult because of the drugs I'm having they have to be administered by a person not on a drip , so not only do I need a chair I need some one who can do the drugs.

After 2 1/2 hours i get a call to go to the NHS part at about 2 pm , my treatment was ment to be 11, I sit down and a nurse comes , and she seams to think that I have a problem with the needles and because of my hypnotherapy I do not have any issue well UP TILL NOW she tries  twice and the second one bloody hurt and I'm feeling a bit squiffy now , so she get some one else as they are only allowed to try twice, while this is happening my hubby is going as white as me lol .mike I love you loads, I know it's hard seeing some one go through this. But you are my rock and you showed that today xxxxx
A new girl comes and gets it in first time but by now my squiffy has turned to hot sweats and almost pass out stage , so it legs up and oxygen on and even my wig gets thrown to the side , after a few moments and a very sweaty head , the oxygen is working and I managed to stay conscious .
I think I will ask for oxygen every time lol ,

We leave there around 3.30

Now I'm back home after picking Olivia up , I got a lovely bunch of flowers from +Naomi Thomas
 and Olivia




 Now I'm officially on strike , sleeping and drinking loads of water to get my self ready and as well as I can be for Xmas day with my lovely family .

have a fabd xmas and a happy new year , but i will be blogging over the festive period xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment