Wednesday 12 December 2012

because. I'm worth it

Since I have had this horrible c thing , I have realised that I'm worth a lot more than I was treating my self

So yesterday , I went out with Naomi ( future sister in law) and we had a pampering session, facial, pedicure , hand massage , there was a back massage included but I'm not able to have that as it stimulated the blood flow and I was told that it could possibly feed the tumours and I don't want that as its shrinking, thank you millions , its was relaxing and helped me sleep through the night and wake up feeling fab today

I think I will be doing more stuff for me with my family.



On that note as well I have an ultra sound scan on the 28th to check that the tumours have shrunk, we know the swelling around the area has shrunk loads so hope that the tumours have shrunk as well.

And I have had my nails done in Christmas colours, and I have spent a good amount of money on some amazing make up, I got the best wig I could find, every week I go to a hypnotherapist , its all about me now .

On Christmas Day I will be ordering every one from the comfort of my settee lol as my next chemo is the 21st

Tomorrow I'm going in to work to do my secret Santa , hope my Santa has not got me hair stuff lol


Now its time to spend time with my family and get past the half way mark on my chemo treatment .

On my c journey I speak to people that think I'm amazing , not really sure why as I just take every day as it comes and the way I am is just ME , I will not let this take over and I will be stronger than this thing, no question is a silly question , so ask away if you really want to ask,
I have been told that people are checking their breasts and that my blogs are being read by families and help people to understand someones cancer journey, every one is different and the chemo is different for every person i have friends that are on the same journey as me but have their own problems but what we all know is that we will all beat this, but if I can help anyone with this blog that also helps me to get through the hard days when I feel down and physically I'll which is usually the week after my chemo treatment.
people need to talk about it and make this a common conversation to raise awareness, its all about early detection.

No comments:

Post a Comment