Friday 28 December 2012

it's all worth it

I stuck to my word and did nothing for 3 days , I slept and drank water, it was hard for mike as Olivia has not been very well either so he was nurse maid to both of us , but it paid off , I was able to haul my ass out of bed when Olivia did on Christmas Day ( which was around 8 as she was ill) ,

All the family came round , and we got surrounded by wrapping paper and Olivia's presents , I think she has really been spoilt this year , but she has been a really good kid and the end of this year has been really hard and she has coped very well , I'm such a proud mummy,

Christmas dinner was brill and tasty ( thanks aunt Bessie lol) oh yeh and my mother in law Lynette for cooking it and saving jessie from getting singed by the oven .


Been for my ultra sound scan this morning , the doctor had problems finding the main one and it was difficult to measure but on the largest part she could find it measured 8mm (it was 14mm) , because she had problems finding it I had another mammogram and she compared the pic and it has defiantly shrunk , so the days when I have heartburn, constipation, nausea , tiredness and even the blooming nurses that can't get a canular In makes it all worth it , so now we wait and see that they are going to do with me after my 4th chemo but that is not till the 11th jan , so now time to enjoy the time with my family and celebrate New Year's Eve and hope that 2013 hold better health for me and my family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment