Monday 3 December 2012

I must learn to take it easy

Day 3 after 2nd chemo,
I spent all day in bed yesterday, it's hit me a bit harder this time with the nausea and the tiredness but I do not think the cough I had helped and a few other side affect that you get we're still making me sick( I will not go in too much detail)

Got up today eventually and been out in the fresh air and yes had a costa lol
Came back home and decided to potter in the back room and make it usable again instead of being full of crap, so that my bro and his better half can stop over if they want a drink over Xmas,

Well I think I have over done it as I'm shattered now and not really done much ,
I did sort some photos out of my mum and they made me smile , she was a bugger.

I must learn to take it easy and eat more as thinking about it not had much food today, well it all tastes like ....... Well nothing at the mo ...... Cardboard may be tastier lol


Xxxx still triggering xxxxxx


1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling a little better on this special day. x

    ReplyDelete