Saturday 8 December 2012

It's my birthday

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers


I'm 42 today and as bald as a coot, never thought I would be saying that, side affects were harder this time and lasted a bit longer but they are wearing off slowly now and I'm chilling in the house today, not even trying to go out in the mad Xmas run.

my next chemo is the 21st so all I'm hoping is i am able to get out of bed to watch Olivia open her presents and for me to open mine.

We are having the family here for Christmas day and they are doing all the food and i will be chilling like lady muck shouting my orders from the comfort of the settee :)


you know i always try to look in the bright side , its tiggers fault, but other advantages I have found having c ( i have decided no longer to use a capital C as it dos not deserve the accolade of making it stand out ) ,,
 as i think of more i will start adding them on

  • I can go out in the week when all the nut jobs are at work( not aimed at any one) lol
  • Having no hair means when putting make up and moisturiser on I don't get it in my hair as I put that on after hahahahahaha.

I got a lovely bunch of flowers from my every loving husband and extremely grounded daughter Olivia
thankyou i love you both millions and squillions

A family ritual since Olivia was 1 is every year on all our birthdays we always have a Colin the caterpillar birthday cake from M&S it is the best chocolate cake ever, and who every birthday it is gets to eat his head
 

We also put the Christmas decorations up on my birthday weekend, best tree ever designed by Olivia
 

Because over Xmas I will not be able to dazzle people with my cascading curls of hair , I have done my other favourite thing and had my nails done be the lovely Laura Denton , these nails are totally me lol 
 
 
 
later we are off out for a meal , This will be the first time I will have been out on a social event since all that crap started, I looking forward to getting dressed up and really showing Jessie off as she deserves.
 
things start to calm down on week 2 and life gets back to normal, (well as normal as it can get)
 
Mike is going back to work next week, so i may be more bored and even considering on my good days going back to work, for my own head,plus there is only so much Costa you can drink
 so watch this space.
XXXXXXXXXXX



No comments:

Post a Comment