Thursday 13 December 2012

it's been a good day

Day started off very cold -5 in the car but I was off to work to do the secret Santa,

I popped in to my usual Costa coffee to get a take out , I had made an effort and done my make up and I had Jessie on , on the way out I got a wolfe whistle and got asked for my number , I shot him down in one fail swoop of course but what an ego boost lol, I'm 42 bald with dodgy boobs and some bit of totty wants my number hahahahahaha

Once I got to work we did the secret Santa and this what I got:

 
Hahahahahaha even more excuse to spend time in Costa plus now when I get more Costa pods for my tassimo I can now enjoy a snack at the same time , thanks Santa (Sam)
 
I love going in to work (for a social visit) i get loads of hugs and i love catching up with you all, its nice to show my face and really show how well i am doing, i am still thinking of going back and doing admin stuff , if they can sort my systems out in time i may come back in the new year on my good days . 


I also got a belated birthday present from my friend Steph,
................................there is a story to this ,

she had got me some things from the body shop and after reading my blog last night and seeing my bald picture she realised  she had bought me hair stuff lol so quick present change and I got this and it smells fab xxxxxx thanks mate you do make me laugh

 
plus a pic of my lovely birthday flowers now in bloom
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment