Saturday 29 December 2012

It could only happen to me


Woke  this morning with a temperature , not good as that means a trip to the hospital, I suppose it was inevitable as mike quite ill with temp and cold , Olivia been ill with infections and Naomi ill with cold symptoms as well , as I am coming in to the part of my chemo that means I have no immune system.only a matter of time

I feel quite well but I have a cough, so at 9.30 I book my self in to A&E at Leighton , get seen really quick and they get me in to an isolation room on A&E

They take bloods , give me an X-ray , ECG, hook me up to all killing antibiotics,
Bloods come back as low white sells , well derr lol

Been here 7 hours and I think I'm bedding down in A&E as they have brought me a proper bed as there is no side rooms on the wards.

Well this will be interesting spending Saturday night in A&E , not much sleeping going to get done , I do not think.

I did pack a bag ready for an over night stay, and I did pack my head phones and my iPad , can u tell I used to be a girl guide ,

Mike sent me an NHS food survival kit
It contains
4 butties
2packest of crisps
Can of pop , ( could have done with more than one at 1.30 a bottle here  lol
A large bar of galaxy
A cake

I would put a pic but as doing this on mobile 3 g I should be out of here before it uploads lol

No comments:

Post a Comment