Friday 30 November 2012

Third of the way through

Had my second chemo today , before I went I was feeling tired due to my cough keeping me awake, this is now getting better but I am now on catch up with my sleep , so I got my ass in gear and went as jessie all glammed up.
All went well, there was no disasters and we were in and out reasonably quickly ,

As I have said before my tumours are 14mm and 8mm but my body has swelled around them to a measurement of 16 cm measured before my first chemo , well it measured today 7cm LESS which is amazing and it looks like the drugs they are giving my suit my body and are working.

I am totally knackered now but because I get given steroids with my chemo and more to take for the next few days, sleep will be hard to find at normal times. Feel a bit sicky this time but got enough drugs to help with that.

Over the weekend I get to have breakfast in bed made by Olivia, she is looking forward to looking after mummy, as it does take me a while to get my act together over the next few days , but you know me I will bounce back soon.

I seam to think about mum on these days a lot, wish she was still here and helping me through this but I have an amazing and best family and amazing friends to make up for it , I love you all xx I know I could not get through this with out you all ..



1 comment:

  1. Keep smiling Sarah, you're an inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete