Friday 16 November 2012

7 days later

Well hello every one of you lovely people out there,

though i would get a coffee and a massive bowl of home made salted popcorn and give you all a shout













I'm now 7 days down the line from my 1st ever chemo and i can safely say i am feeling fab,

when you get there they give you a bloody long of  POSSABLE side affect, prob around 12 different things that COULD happen , well , this is me and I have only had one of them , heartburn and i have a massive bottle of gaviscon to sort that out.

mike and i have been wondering how i would have been if i had not used my hypnotherapy treatment, no matter what anyone says i really do believe in mind over matter more than i ever did before, i could not even go to the dentist without passing out as i got myself so worked up to the run up of it that it all got too much , and now i swan in and out of blood test and chemo treatment as if its an every day occurance for me, even the after affects are minimal,

I have been pampered by my family , Olivia has been making me breakfast in bed and a brew , which she is really proud of doing, she is a really good kid and has coped with all this very well , quite often we forget she is only 6. I think santa will need a bigger sleigh this year to deliver her stuff.



next week my immune system is at it lowest from day 10 to day 14 and i have to be extra careful to say away from the general snotty public, but then im allowed out again , so im thinking of visiting some of you guys.


hair is still in tact for now but that will defo fall out next week, around day 14

mike had to give me an injection to boost my immune system the day after my chemo , he now feels empowered to shave my head when i want it done , i really do only have enought for one shampoo left now so im not bloody buying any more :), plus i have had so many nice and positive messages about Jessie that im looking forward to wearing her and to be honest i really do not care if anyone thinks its or even knows it a wig , i think i look good in it . plus Olivia thinks its great , so thats all that matters , oh and mike likes it a little too much on me lol

1 comment:

  1. GLad you're feeling ok sis! really proud of you for being so positive about all this. Sending big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete