Saturday 10 November 2012

Innocents of youth / Funny moment

Let me explain as easy as I can about my chemo bag that was given to me by Naomi on take 2 of my chemo

It was all linked with hair loss but not from my head!
The item in it were:
1, Designs an animal that builds dams and has bucked teeth
2, Some bling for that same area( think towie)
3,And we'll it was called a kitty carpet, use you imagination

Now some of you know I have a 6 year old daughter and unfortunately I left these items on the stairs to take up and hide in my draws , but I forgot
She saw them on the stair this morning And asked mike what they were, I burst out laughing and mike says go and ask your mum, so she bring them upstairs and say "mum what are these"

So my explanation was ,
The kitty carpet is to keep my bits warm . But I would never use it plus it already molts more than the dog
The designer bling Is stickers to make it look nice .....lol
And the designer animal that build dams is to add fur in it to look like a monkey ,
So she starts playing with that and look on the back where it give you ideas on different designs , I have no idea how to explain that,

Her reaction was ew! and can I have the sparkly stickers lol innocents of youth


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely brilliant. Best laugh i've had in weeks.
    xx

    ReplyDelete