Saturday 24 November 2012

Pros and cons

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers


Been thinking of pros and cons of having no hair ,

Cons:
I look like an egg
It's cold
I stand out like a sore thumb
Olivia says I look like mike
I'm constantly wearing a hat and scarf as my neck is cold
In windy situation I nearly lost jessie on the car park

Pros:
Getting dressed is far quicker after a shower
I rock the bald look
I get to wear a fab wig and become jessie which Olivia loves
I get to buy loads of head coverings
I do not have to buy shampoo and conditioner for the next 5 months
I do not need to get my hair cut for prob 12 months
I had a good laugh thinking about people's faces seeing me running after jessie if she did take flight
I can now sympathise with the folacaly challenged
IT WILL GROW BACK

So after them its totally beneficial having no hair lol






No comments:

Post a Comment