Monday 26 November 2012

a little bit of normality

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers



To all of you that know me well ,

Guess where I have been , and no it's not costa





ZUMBA, 
For the mind body and sole

I love my Zumba family , every one was happy to see me, I did not relised that I was missed so much.
I really enjoyed Zumba , and I was really surprised how much I was able to do, if it was not for my
cough I probably would have done the whole class.
I am going to try to make it on Wednesday as well .

After I got in the shower and my grade 1 hair cut is off down the drain, I'm glad as its been hurting me the last few days. And I will rock the egg head look as well . ;)


I used to help out on a Wednesday at zumba for Natalie and take the money before all this started ,
She is such a lovely person and has bought me an Xmas present , I could not wait till Xmas and opened it.
A lovely iPad case , my ipad is what I do most of my blogging on . But after trying to get these pics on here it nearly went out of the bloody window lol



.

1 comment: