Tuesday 20 November 2012

Its Jessie time

ok , so i am on day 11 and getting bored as not allowed to stay in the general pubic for long due to low immunity time , this will happen around this time every session,
I have found a way to still geta costa though, send my husband in for a take out lol.

After day 14 is when your hair starts to fall out and as you know from my other blogs I was not letting the chemo rule when that happens, so today my husband has shaved it all off to a grade 1 , I think he was more emotional than I was , I have sent a pic to a few close people and they have said that I could pull the no hair look off , but we shall see if i really do have the balls to do that. :)

I put on my make up and put Jessie on for when Olivia came home and first thing she said was "take it off then" when I did she said it feels like daddy's hair , I asked her if I still look like mummyas she told me the other day she would have to call me daddy as I would look like a boy, she said yeh now put it back on lol,

so we compromised and she got to choose which scarf I put on instead and to be honest i can now feel the cold anyway.





No comments:

Post a Comment