Sunday 4 November 2012

Only a small amount of chemo has an affect, it must be bloody good stuff

Well considering I only was able to get under a 5th of the chemo in me before I wanted to get naked, it seams to be having an affect 2 days later , I feel quite achy to day especially on the side where the injection was added, the dolce taxol aches your bones and can affect quick growing cells like nails and hair, but I have not had enough for that to take affect,

So I'm having a chill in bed and it may be a pain killer day, but other wise I'm fine for now .

I did not have my head shaved yesterday because my chemo does not really start again till next week and I would have regrowth of around 3 weeks so I would have to do it twice. So for now I have my curly poodle look still , but of course I can still use jessie.


Last night we decided to take Olivia to the local bonfire and fireworks at the park, my brother nick and Naomi came as well , Olivia had fun on the rides and it was really nice spending time with my family all together.

We stood in the cold to watch the fire works and the tears flooded, not sure why may be because I was having A good time with my family around me , but for some reason it made me think of mum and that she hated fireworks as it always upset her dog, did not matter which dog ,the ones she had never liked fireworks (Charlie's not bothered really,he either hard or stupid lol ) , looking up I wondered if she is watching , people believe when ever gets them through , mum never believed in that , but I do believe every thing happens for a reason, which would explain why I found my lump 2 days after mums funeral, I think she may have been poking me there to make it swell up , other wise I would not have known they were there because they are so small .


I really do not know why I feel the need to do this blog , but it really helps me to put these things down and move on , some of you should try it , you do not have to publish these things they can be. Private to you .


Right enough of this I'm getting out of bed to have some toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment