Wednesday 28 November 2012

Jessie at work

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers


Been in to work today , thought I should before , my next chemo on Friday , just to see you guys.

I went to show jessie off I suppose , even though I have put her on here and my Facebook I was still a bit nervousness showing her off in the flesh ( well material) , but I really have need not worried , as usual all my work friends were fab and really positive about me and my wig , and most of them said she is better than my normal hair , not sure what you guys are trying to say hahaha

I have relised that my blog is helping people in different ways , I have been told it shows some people how members of their family that have been through this could have been feeling and gives them a better understanding of this whole thing, it's also made people think that life is short and to grab what you can as soon as its offered as you may not get another chance, it's also made people look at their own health and change things , and I hope it has made people check their own bodies male and female. If any of you have questions when you see me , please ask .
I believe knowledge is power and the more you know the better you are prepared for anything.

I decided against Zumba tonight , I opted for a chill on the settee , even jessie is taking it easy .



1 comment:

  1. Glad everyone's being so supportive, Jess looks great, you can't tell its a Wig. Sending all my love and support too, although I'm now a Yorkshire lass, I'm still here for you.

    T xx

    ReplyDelete